Monday, November 18, 2013

November ReRuns: Scripture Memory Revisited

Hi all,

In lieu of having the time or energy to put a real post together (I am fighting an illness and trying to be ship-shape before flying across the country Friday), I decided the best thing I could do on the blog was to direct you to posts about the value of Scripture memory, any of which would be more thoughtful than what I could cull together in what limited time I have today.

Scripture is the heart of God put to the page, and he invites us to write it on our hearts through memorization. Below are a few of the passages I have memorized over the last year. If you missed any of these posts, they are worth the read.




Thanks for reading, I hope to be back to regular article writing soon!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment