Monday, January 13, 2014

Interview: Stronghold, Faith, and Recovery.

I had the great blessing recently of speaking with Jeff Fisher, a wonderful Christian brother who was willing to read Stronghold and later interview me about it for his ministry's audio resource, "The 104 Podcast: Top Tips to Sexual Purity."



Jeff is a man who has overcome the pain and brokenness of being discovered in his sin, an experience I was never forced to endure. He and his wife Marsha have overcome great obstacles in rebuilding their lives and marriage, and they now serve the kingdom as warriors for purity--encouraging, training, and engaging the kingdom of Christ for God's glory.

In the interview, Jeff and I discuss not only my book but a number of tools, activities, and methods to anchor oneself to Christ and overcome temptation. Please check out the links below:



No comments:

Post a Comment