Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Creations for Charity...And Real Posts Coming Soon

Friends,

I am behind my timetable for submitting to this year's Creations for Charity. Truth be told: I am not nearly as adept at building as I once was. I simply cannot envision a model the way I could when I spent more time on the hobby, and "playing jazz" with pieces has had it's pro's and con's (for certain). My poor wife--she has dealt with two days of my needlessly stressing over this.

That being said, I am hoping to wrap up my projects by 10/19. Here's hoping I'll have at least one--if not two--articles posted on the blog before that time. So, please keep checking back.

Thanks for your patience. In the meantime, Listen to Lecrae's Anomaly and read this or these excellent works from Kingstone Media. Or THIS ;).


Again, my sincere thanks.
C


No comments:

Post a Comment