Friday, April 4, 2014

Another Article Elsewhere...Well, Kinda. More Kre-o

So, when I was writing my recent pieces on Hasbro's Kre-O toy line (here and here), I also asked my editor to forward interview questions to the line's brand team. My editor at Figures.com is a good dude: he said he'd do it; he did it; and lo and behold, they responded. I put together the intro, and bada-bing, another article in the mix.

I'll be honest, I'm hoping this is the first of many future written interviews I can re-post at 3LC. Asking useful questions is a good skill to add to my portfolio, and I think developing it will prove valuable as I continue pursuing writing in various formats.

Have any interest toys, or any interest in toys in which I have interest, the below article might be worth a read:

No comments:

Post a Comment