Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Interview on Stronghold with Covenant Eyes (and Christian Post)

Dear Friends,

I am practically bursting with shock and excitement to direct you to a recent interview in which I participated, which is now available through not only the Covenant Eyes but also The Christian Post. Answering these questions was a joy and privilege, and new readers are finding the book as a result.

Thank you all for your support. This is a real moment for me, and I am happy to share it all with you!

C

PS - If you have read Stronghold, please put up an review on Amazon as well as iTunes (you can post the same review on each). Reviews provide a wonderful litmus test for readers, and I am sure you will all have valuable things to say (even if they are constructively critical).

No comments:

Post a Comment