Thursday, October 18, 2012

Limbo

For those subscribed to my RSS or checking-in daily to view my posts, I have a big apology and a little explanation. I apologize, for today I am not posting in full. I began developing one post but decided to withhold it. I then began a second explaining why I dropped the first. That too, however, had to be shelved.

Needless to say, I have much to tell, but I am uncertain this blog is the place. Once I assess further, I will post on the matter; but for now, it's all gotta stay in the basement. As my self-allotted blog-time has passed for this morning, I do not have time to develop something else. This is all that is coming until Saturday. Again, I'm sorry, as I value your visits.

Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate it; and I will have more as I decide what's appropriate,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment